9-year-old takes action for needy kids by running marathon in Antarctica
Meet Nikolas Toocheck.
This nine-year-old boy takes action for needy kids by running a marathon in Antarctica.
But some health experts say children shouldn’t run long distances.
Terrell Brown talks to his parents about why they let him run the marathon anyway.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean