Man charged after being accused of firing gun out window
Virginia Beach, Va. – Trevor Snowden didn’t want to answer NewsChannel 3′s questions after police say he fired his gun out his window without knowing where or who he was shooting.
The shooting happened Saturday night around 10:30.
Police say Snowden saw two masked men try to creep into his Mango Drive home through his bedroom window.
Snowden told police the two suspects pointed a gun at him and told him to leave and close his bedroom door.
Police say Snowden then grabbed a shotgun in another room and started shooting through his door.
He then fired several shots out his bedroom window into the area around his house.
“I was doing laundry and I heard a pop,” said neighbor Casey Marios. “And my mom ran out here and we saw cops cars sitting out front across the street.”
Snowden wouldn’t tell NewsChannel 3 if he knew the two masked men that came into his home or what they were looking for.
Police say the 22-year-old was reckless in his use of a firearm, firing without knowing where his target was located.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time