Officials confirm skull found is that of murdered 10-year-old disabled NC girl
New details have emerged about the murder of a disabled girl from North Carolina.
Officials have confirmed that the skull they found last April is Zahra Baker’s
The 10-year-old was killed in 2011.
Her stepmother, Elisa Baker, later pleaded guilty to second degree murder.
A judge sentenced Elisa to 10 years in prison.
North Carolina officials still have not determined how the Hickory County girl died.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home