Officials confirm skull found is that of murdered 10-year-old disabled NC girl
New details have emerged about the murder of a disabled girl from North Carolina.
Officials have confirmed that the skull they found last April is Zahra Baker’s
The 10-year-old was killed in 2011.
Her stepmother, Elisa Baker, later pleaded guilty to second degree murder.
A judge sentenced Elisa to 10 years in prison.
North Carolina officials still have not determined how the Hickory County girl died.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down