Landlord faces charges after being accused of spanking tenant
A landlord is facing charges after allegedly “spanking” a tenant over unpaid rent.
Then the tenant says the landlord smacked him on the rear four times with a belt.
Police say the landlord told the 29-year-old man, “If you’re going to act like a child, I’m going to treat you like one”.
The landlord 53-year-old Ron Kronenberger pleaded not guilty to the charges.
He has been ordered to stay away from his now former tenant. According to police in Ohio the tenant owed about $2800 bucks.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'