Michael Vick to speak to Virginia Beach high school students
Virginia Beach, Va. – On Thursday, students at a high school in Virginia Beach will welcome a special guest.
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick will be at Landstown High School this morning.
The Newport News native was invited to speak as part of the school’s Black History Month celebration.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery