Michael Vick to speak to Virginia Beach high school students
Virginia Beach, Va. – On Thursday, students at a high school in Virginia Beach will welcome a special guest.
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick will be at Landstown High School this morning.
The Newport News native was invited to speak as part of the school’s Black History Month celebration.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars