Michael Vick to speak to Virginia Beach high school students
Virginia Beach, Va. – On Thursday, students at a high school in Virginia Beach will welcome a special guest.
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick will be at Landstown High School this morning.
The Newport News native was invited to speak as part of the school’s Black History Month celebration.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach