Lawmakers, Navy League of Hampton Roads to discuss sequestration
Virginia Beach, VA—Several Virginia lawmakers will join the Navy League of Hampton Roads on Monday, Feb. 25th at the Westin in Virginia Beach to discuss how sequestration could affect the region if an agreement is not reached in Congress.
Reps. Scott Rigell, Randy Forbes and Rob Wittman will all be in attendance. They will also discuss their efforts to reverse these cuts.
The event is free and open to the public and it’s scheduled to start at 9 a.m.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean