Lawmakers, Navy League of Hampton Roads to discuss sequestration
Virginia Beach, VA—Several Virginia lawmakers will join the Navy League of Hampton Roads on Monday, Feb. 25th at the Westin in Virginia Beach to discuss how sequestration could affect the region if an agreement is not reached in Congress.
Reps. Scott Rigell, Randy Forbes and Rob Wittman will all be in attendance. They will also discuss their efforts to reverse these cuts.
The event is free and open to the public and it’s scheduled to start at 9 a.m.
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Washington and Lee student killed, 9 injured in crash
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says