Lawmakers, Navy League of Hampton Roads to discuss sequestration
Virginia Beach, VA—Several Virginia lawmakers will join the Navy League of Hampton Roads on Monday, Feb. 25th at the Westin in Virginia Beach to discuss how sequestration could affect the region if an agreement is not reached in Congress.
Reps. Scott Rigell, Randy Forbes and Rob Wittman will all be in attendance. They will also discuss their efforts to reverse these cuts.
The event is free and open to the public and it’s scheduled to start at 9 a.m.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations