Spouses of wounded warriors take on caretaker roles
At a time when the American Military faces an uncertain future thanks to millions of dollars in imminent spending cuts, those who serve this country remain steadfast.
That includes their spouses.
It`s estimated for every one soldier killed, 7 come home hurt. Often times the injuries are life-changing for everyone involved.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave