Spouses of wounded warriors take on caretaker roles
At a time when the American Military faces an uncertain future thanks to millions of dollars in imminent spending cuts, those who serve this country remain steadfast.
That includes their spouses.
It`s estimated for every one soldier killed, 7 come home hurt. Often times the injuries are life-changing for everyone involved.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified