Parents accused in the death of one of their twin daughters appear in court
Isle of Wight County, Va. – A mother and father accused of abusing their twin daughters appeared in an Isle of Wight courtroom Wednesday.
Robert Molinski and Mary Webb face charges in last year’s death of their 4-month-old daughter Piper.
Molinski is charged with murder. Webb is charged with child neglect and involuntary manslaughter.
Deputies said baby Piper died after suffering a fractured skull, broken ribs and burns on the soles of her feet.
Deputies said her twin sister Ella suffered from malnourishment, abrasions and bruises.
We are continuing to follow the story and will have updates as they develops.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket