Parents accused in the death of one of their twin daughters appear in court
Isle of Wight County, Va. – A mother and father accused of abusing their twin daughters appeared in an Isle of Wight courtroom Wednesday.
Robert Molinski and Mary Webb face charges in last year’s death of their 4-month-old daughter Piper.
Molinski is charged with murder. Webb is charged with child neglect and involuntary manslaughter.
Deputies said baby Piper died after suffering a fractured skull, broken ribs and burns on the soles of her feet.
Deputies said her twin sister Ella suffered from malnourishment, abrasions and bruises.
We are continuing to follow the story and will have updates as they develops.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean