Elizabeth Coast perjury case goes to grand jury
Hampton, Va. – The woman whose lies sent Jonathan Montgomery to prison for years was in court again this morning.
Elizabeth Coast faced a Hampton judge on a felony perjury charge.
In court, Coast waived her rights to a preliminary hearing. That means the matter now goes to the Grand Jury.
If they return a true bill against Coast – dates were set for late April and early May for a plea hearing and trial date.
Outside court – Coast had nothing to say to our Todd Corillo.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel