Elizabeth Coast perjury case goes to grand jury
Hampton, Va. – The woman whose lies sent Jonathan Montgomery to prison for years was in court again this morning.
Elizabeth Coast faced a Hampton judge on a felony perjury charge.
In court, Coast waived her rights to a preliminary hearing. That means the matter now goes to the Grand Jury.
If they return a true bill against Coast – dates were set for late April and early May for a plea hearing and trial date.
Outside court – Coast had nothing to say to our Todd Corillo.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship