Elizabeth Coast perjury case goes to grand jury
Hampton, Va. – The woman whose lies sent Jonathan Montgomery to prison for years was in court again this morning.
Elizabeth Coast faced a Hampton judge on a felony perjury charge.
In court, Coast waived her rights to a preliminary hearing. That means the matter now goes to the Grand Jury.
If they return a true bill against Coast – dates were set for late April and early May for a plea hearing and trial date.
Outside court – Coast had nothing to say to our Todd Corillo.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales