Elizabeth Coast perjury case goes to grand jury
Hampton, Va. – The woman whose lies sent Jonathan Montgomery to prison for years was in court again this morning.
Elizabeth Coast faced a Hampton judge on a felony perjury charge.
In court, Coast waived her rights to a preliminary hearing. That means the matter now goes to the Grand Jury.
If they return a true bill against Coast – dates were set for late April and early May for a plea hearing and trial date.
Outside court – Coast had nothing to say to our Todd Corillo.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- 51 killed in mammoth Oklahoma tornado; 40 more bodies expected
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder