USNS Spearhead heads to Little Creek
The USNS Spearhead is heading towards its homeport at Little Creek.
A photo was taken as the military sealift command joint high-speeder vessel pulled in the Mayport, Florida.
The ship was christened back in 2011 and built in Mobile, Alabama.
It’s the first in the class of high-speed vessels.
No word on when the ship is expected to arrive at Little Creek.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize