Recall issued for SUVs due to oil leak in brake hose
NewsChannel 3 is taking action to warn you about problems with breaks in some BMWs.
More than 30,000 SUVs are being recalled because of an oil leak in the brake hose.
The leak can cause the power-assisted braking to fail, meaning the brakes would work but stopping distances may increase.
The recall covers x-5 SUVs from 2007 to 2010.
Chrysler is issuing its second recall in two days. This one is for more than $4,000 Dodge Vipers.
The airbags on the 2003 and 2004 Vipers could deploy on their own because of a problem with a part.
Chrysler issued the same recall for Jeep Grand Cherokees and Liberties back in November.
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Washington and Lee student killed, 9 injured in crash
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says