Recall issued for SUVs due to oil leak in brake hose
NewsChannel 3 is taking action to warn you about problems with breaks in some BMWs.
More than 30,000 SUVs are being recalled because of an oil leak in the brake hose.
The leak can cause the power-assisted braking to fail, meaning the brakes would work but stopping distances may increase.
The recall covers x-5 SUVs from 2007 to 2010.
Chrysler is issuing its second recall in two days. This one is for more than $4,000 Dodge Vipers.
The airbags on the 2003 and 2004 Vipers could deploy on their own because of a problem with a part.
Chrysler issued the same recall for Jeep Grand Cherokees and Liberties back in November.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home