Recall issued for SUVs due to oil leak in brake hose
NewsChannel 3 is taking action to warn you about problems with breaks in some BMWs.
More than 30,000 SUVs are being recalled because of an oil leak in the brake hose.
The leak can cause the power-assisted braking to fail, meaning the brakes would work but stopping distances may increase.
The recall covers x-5 SUVs from 2007 to 2010.
Chrysler is issuing its second recall in two days. This one is for more than $4,000 Dodge Vipers.
The airbags on the 2003 and 2004 Vipers could deploy on their own because of a problem with a part.
Chrysler issued the same recall for Jeep Grand Cherokees and Liberties back in November.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Suffolk mom sentenced to month in jail after mooning bus full of kids
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Councilman questions colleague, 'You should be on the side of black folks'