CO and CMC of Riverine fired for alleged bad behavior
The commanding officer and command master chief of a Williamsburg-based squadron have been fired.
That’s according to the Navy-Times.
They report captain David Hunter and operations specialist master chief Gregory Krumholz from maritime expeditionary security squadron 12, coastal Riverine group two were both cited for “unprofessional behavior.”
That group is currently deployed right now in the United Arab Emirates.
The Navy-Times reports an investigation is ongoing.
Click here to read more on the Navytimes.com.
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage