CO and CMC of Riverine fired for alleged bad behavior
The commanding officer and command master chief of a Williamsburg-based squadron have been fired.
That’s according to the Navy-Times.
They report captain David Hunter and operations specialist master chief Gregory Krumholz from maritime expeditionary security squadron 12, coastal Riverine group two were both cited for “unprofessional behavior.”
That group is currently deployed right now in the United Arab Emirates.
The Navy-Times reports an investigation is ongoing.
Click here to read more on the Navytimes.com.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’