CO and CMC of Riverine fired for alleged bad behavior
The commanding officer and command master chief of a Williamsburg-based squadron have been fired.
That’s according to the Navy-Times.
They report captain David Hunter and operations specialist master chief Gregory Krumholz from maritime expeditionary security squadron 12, coastal Riverine group two were both cited for “unprofessional behavior.”
That group is currently deployed right now in the United Arab Emirates.
The Navy-Times reports an investigation is ongoing.
Click here to read more on the Navytimes.com.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom