Alleged illegal dumping at TME Enterprises site
Chesapeake, Va.—Chesapeake officials say they have found what appears to be illegal dumping at a site leased by TME Enterprises Incorporated.
The property located at 3904 S. Military Highway is owned by VDOT.
Investigators responded to the site this afternoon after Norfolk Fire Investigators found TME illegally dumping at a similar site in their city.
Investigators found what appears to be road debris dumped at the site.
The Chesapeake Fire Marshal’s Office along with representatives from The Virginia Department of Environmental Quality will conduct a follow-up investigation next Tuesday.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket