Alleged illegal dumping at TME Enterprises site
Chesapeake, Va.—Chesapeake officials say they have found what appears to be illegal dumping at a site leased by TME Enterprises Incorporated.
The property located at 3904 S. Military Highway is owned by VDOT.
Investigators responded to the site this afternoon after Norfolk Fire Investigators found TME illegally dumping at a similar site in their city.
Investigators found what appears to be road debris dumped at the site.
The Chesapeake Fire Marshal’s Office along with representatives from The Virginia Department of Environmental Quality will conduct a follow-up investigation next Tuesday.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation