Traffic moving again at the Monitor-Merrimac
UPDATE: Northbound traffic is now moving again
An accident involving a tractor-trailer and a passenger vehicle has stopped traffic at the Monitor-Merrimac Bridge Tunnel.
Virginia State Police are on the scene of the crash, which is in the southbound lanes.
Northbound traffic has been halted to allow emergency vehicles access to the scene.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel