Traffic moving again at the Monitor-Merrimac
UPDATE: Northbound traffic is now moving again
An accident involving a tractor-trailer and a passenger vehicle has stopped traffic at the Monitor-Merrimac Bridge Tunnel.
Virginia State Police are on the scene of the crash, which is in the southbound lanes.
Northbound traffic has been halted to allow emergency vehicles access to the scene.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place