Man wanted for robbing Bayport Credit Union in Newport News
They say at around 5:24 p.m. on Wednesday, they received a call about a bank robbery at Bayport Credit Union in the 8000 block of Marshall Avenue.
They say the suspect handed the teller a note and left with an undisclosed amount of money.
He did not display a weapon police say.
They say several customers and employees were present during the robbery.
If you have any information about this case, please call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Suffolk mom sentenced to month in jail after mooning bus full of kids
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Councilman questions colleague, 'You should be on the side of black folks'