Man wanted for robbing Bayport Credit Union in Newport News
They say at around 5:24 p.m. on Wednesday, they received a call about a bank robbery at Bayport Credit Union in the 8000 block of Marshall Avenue.
They say the suspect handed the teller a note and left with an undisclosed amount of money.
He did not display a weapon police say.
They say several customers and employees were present during the robbery.
If you have any information about this case, please call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million