Police investigate attempted arson at church in Onancock
Onancock, Va. –According to Virginia State Police, crews are investigating an attempted arson at a church in the 21,000 block of Deep Creek Road in Onancock.
Police say they were told about the incident around 2 p.m. Wednesday.
They say based on the evidence at the scene, it appears that someone attempted to set fire to the church at some point within the past 24 hours.
They say damage was minimal and no one was injured.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more information.
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Two FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia Beach
- 911 calls released after man is dragged under car for miles
- $1 Million Powerball ticket sold in Virginia