Police investigate attempted arson at church in Onancock
Onancock, Va. –According to Virginia State Police, crews are investigating an attempted arson at a church in the 21,000 block of Deep Creek Road in Onancock.
Police say they were told about the incident around 2 p.m. Wednesday.
They say based on the evidence at the scene, it appears that someone attempted to set fire to the church at some point within the past 24 hours.
They say damage was minimal and no one was injured.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more information.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach