Police investigate attempted arson at church in Onancock
Onancock, Va. –According to Virginia State Police, crews are investigating an attempted arson at a church in the 21,000 block of Deep Creek Road in Onancock.
Police say they were told about the incident around 2 p.m. Wednesday.
They say based on the evidence at the scene, it appears that someone attempted to set fire to the church at some point within the past 24 hours.
They say damage was minimal and no one was injured.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more information.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video