Mo’ Money Taxes CEO starting new business
Angry taxpayers were outraged with their tax return nightmare because of a business called Mo’ Money.
A NewsChannel 3 investigation found allegations of fees over a thousand dollars, people who weren’t getting the refunds they were promised, and tax forms that were filled out incorrectly.
The man behind the business, Markey Granberry, says he did nothing wrong and is now talking about his new business.
He is reportedly preparing taxes again.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations