Mo’ Money Taxes CEO starting new business
Angry taxpayers were outraged with their tax return nightmare because of a business called Mo’ Money.
A NewsChannel 3 investigation found allegations of fees over a thousand dollars, people who weren’t getting the refunds they were promised, and tax forms that were filled out incorrectly.
The man behind the business, Markey Granberry, says he did nothing wrong and is now talking about his new business.
He is reportedly preparing taxes again.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize