How to make the perfect chocolate mousse crepes
Chef John Telfer, of Chef by Design Catering Co. is here to show us how to prepare the most delicious chocolate mousse and crepes for that special someone – or yourself! Watch the secrets of the pros, here on WGNT.
Belgian crepes with chocolate mousse, white chocolate Kahlua sauce,
By John Telfer/Chef By Design Catering Co.
1/2 t salt
1 1/2C. Warm milk
2 t. Sugar
1 t vanilla
1/2 c canola oil
Procedure: Combine flour, eggs, salt in bowl and mix smooth. Add remaining ingredients and mix. To cook heat a skillet with a small amount of oil . Add 1 oz of batter and swirl in pan, cook, 20 seconds on medium heat. Flip and cook 5 seconds and place on plate.
4 oz melted chocolate
2 oz corn oil
1/4 c water
1c sweetened whipped cream
Procedure: mix chocolate, oil and water in bowl, fold in whipped cream and spoon in crepe and roll.
White chocolate sauce:
4oz melted white chocolate
1/2 c warm cream
1 T Kahlua
Procedure: mix all ingredients and top over crepe, garnish with fresh strawberries.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom