How to make the perfect chocolate mousse crepes
Chef John Telfer, of Chef by Design Catering Co. is here to show us how to prepare the most delicious chocolate mousse and crepes for that special someone – or yourself! Watch the secrets of the pros, here on WGNT.
Belgian crepes with chocolate mousse, white chocolate Kahlua sauce,
By John Telfer/Chef By Design Catering Co.
1/2 t salt
1 1/2C. Warm milk
2 t. Sugar
1 t vanilla
1/2 c canola oil
Procedure: Combine flour, eggs, salt in bowl and mix smooth. Add remaining ingredients and mix. To cook heat a skillet with a small amount of oil . Add 1 oz of batter and swirl in pan, cook, 20 seconds on medium heat. Flip and cook 5 seconds and place on plate.
4 oz melted chocolate
2 oz corn oil
1/4 c water
1c sweetened whipped cream
Procedure: mix chocolate, oil and water in bowl, fold in whipped cream and spoon in crepe and roll.
White chocolate sauce:
4oz melted white chocolate
1/2 c warm cream
1 T Kahlua
Procedure: mix all ingredients and top over crepe, garnish with fresh strawberries.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam