Work-out moves for moms-to-be
Certified personal trainer, Kamilah McShine of Jim White Fitness in Virginia Beach, shows Kristen Crowley pregnancy work-out moves.
Kamilah says to avoid putting pressure on the abdominal section. She says to keep your heart rate at 40 percent to 60 percent of your estimated heart rate max. Watch the complete work-out routine for moms-to-be in the video above.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales