Work-out moves for moms-to-be
Certified personal trainer, Kamilah McShine of Jim White Fitness in Virginia Beach, shows Kristen Crowley pregnancy work-out moves.
Kamilah says to avoid putting pressure on the abdominal section. She says to keep your heart rate at 40 percent to 60 percent of your estimated heart rate max. Watch the complete work-out routine for moms-to-be in the video above.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Update: Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'