Work-out moves for moms-to-be
Certified personal trainer, Kamilah McShine of Jim White Fitness in Virginia Beach, shows Kristen Crowley pregnancy work-out moves.
Kamilah says to avoid putting pressure on the abdominal section. She says to keep your heart rate at 40 percent to 60 percent of your estimated heart rate max. Watch the complete work-out routine for moms-to-be in the video above.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between two cars
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder
- Two-mile-wide tornado kills at least 51, including 7 elementary school students