New plan for Medicaid patients?
The Virginia House of Delegates is considering a new plan for Medicaid patients.
Lawmakers are considering the Senate’s version of a two year spending plan, and it includes expanding Medicaid.
That will give access to an additional 300,000 low income Virginians. Senate democrats threatened to vote against the budget if that expansion wasn’t included.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified