Michael Vick signs one-year deal with the Eagles
Michael Vick will remain with the Eagles for another year.
The quarterback, who had been rumored to be on his way out, signed a one-year deal that replaces the the six-year, $100 million contract Vick had signed in 2011, according to ESPN.
Vick will become a free agent after next season.
New coach Chip Kelly said Vick and quarterback Nick Foles will compete for the starting job in training camp.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods