Michael Vick signs one-year deal with the Eagles
Michael Vick will remain with the Eagles for another year.
The quarterback, who had been rumored to be on his way out, signed a one-year deal that replaces the the six-year, $100 million contract Vick had signed in 2011, according to ESPN.
Vick will become a free agent after next season.
New coach Chip Kelly said Vick and quarterback Nick Foles will compete for the starting job in training camp.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery