Industrial accident at Norfolk Naval Shipyard
An accident investigation is underway at the Norfolk Naval Shipyard.
Just before 5:30 p.m., a concrete bucket fell on a supervisor for a construction contractor at the shipyard.
A representative from the construction company SKANSKA tells us the worker was taken to Norfolk Sentara General Hospital with minor injuries. He was conscious and alert when he was transported.
The bucket was being moved on a crane when it fell.
The cause of the accident is still under investigation.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Suffolk mom sentenced to month in jail after mooning bus full of kids
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Councilman questions colleague, 'You should be on the side of black folks'
- Brutal cleaver assault on London street is suspected terror attack (GRAPHIC VIDEO)