NASA releases satellite video of blizzard forming
NASA has released two high-resolution satellite animations of the two storm systems that merged to form the blizzard that has buried the northeast.
In the first clip, satellite imagery from NOAA’s GOES-13 satellite shows the two systems headed for a collision off the mid-Atlantic Coast from Feb. 6-8th.
The second clip taken from Feb. 7- 9th shows the two systems coming together and creating a blizzard of historic proportions in New England.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested