NASA releases satellite video of blizzard forming
NASA has released two high-resolution satellite animations of the two storm systems that merged to form the blizzard that has buried the northeast.
In the first clip, satellite imagery from NOAA’s GOES-13 satellite shows the two systems headed for a collision off the mid-Atlantic Coast from Feb. 6-8th.
The second clip taken from Feb. 7- 9th shows the two systems coming together and creating a blizzard of historic proportions in New England.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations