Power outage disrupts service for North Carolina DMV headquarters
The North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles headquarters is dealing with a power outage.
This is not weather related.
There seems to be an electrical issue going on, officials say. Crews are working to figure out exactly what is causing the problem.
That power outage might get in the way of individuals who need to obtain a driver’s license or a car registration.
Be sure to call your nearby DMV before heading out to make sure the service you need is available.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million