Power outage disrupts service for North Carolina DMV headquarters
The North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles headquarters is dealing with a power outage.
This is not weather related.
There seems to be an electrical issue going on, officials say. Crews are working to figure out exactly what is causing the problem.
That power outage might get in the way of individuals who need to obtain a driver’s license or a car registration.
Be sure to call your nearby DMV before heading out to make sure the service you need is available.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video