One person hurt in Suffolk house fire
One person was hurt after a house fire.
It happened Thursday night on 4th Street near Railroad Avenue.
Firefighters say a two-story home caught fire.
The man who lived inside the home was taken to the hospital with some burns on his leg.
He’s expected to be OK according to officials.
Investigators say the fire was accidental, but they haven’t given a specific cause.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery