One person hurt in Suffolk house fire
One person was hurt after a house fire.
It happened Thursday night on 4th Street near Railroad Avenue.
Firefighters say a two-story home caught fire.
The man who lived inside the home was taken to the hospital with some burns on his leg.
He’s expected to be OK according to officials.
Investigators say the fire was accidental, but they haven’t given a specific cause.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'