Langley conducts night flying
LANGLEY AIR FORCE BASE, Va. – The 1st Fighter Wing will conduct night flying exercises from Feb. 11 through 14, officials tell NewsChannel 3.
Flights will start at 4 p.m. and continue through as late as 8 p.m.
The flights will remain within the standard flight patterns. Air Force pilots need night flying to meet their training and proficiency requirements and ensure maximum readiness.
The wing last conducted night flying in Jan. of this year.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton