Langley conducts night flying
LANGLEY AIR FORCE BASE, Va. – The 1st Fighter Wing will conduct night flying exercises from Feb. 11 through 14, officials tell NewsChannel 3.
Flights will start at 4 p.m. and continue through as late as 8 p.m.
The flights will remain within the standard flight patterns. Air Force pilots need night flying to meet their training and proficiency requirements and ensure maximum readiness.
The wing last conducted night flying in Jan. of this year.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship