Frozen yogurt company gives discounts to gun owners
Show a concealed weapons permit and get a discount.
The owner of a frozen yogurt shop in Utah is holding a “Second Amendment Week.”
He’s offering a dollar off to anyone who shows him their concealed weapons permit when they come into his store.
He says he thinks gun owners aren’t treated fairly in the US.
He was just going to do this for a day but he says he made the promotion longer because so many customers like it.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom