Frozen yogurt company gives discounts to gun owners
Show a concealed weapons permit and get a discount.
The owner of a frozen yogurt shop in Utah is holding a “Second Amendment Week.”
He’s offering a dollar off to anyone who shows him their concealed weapons permit when they come into his store.
He says he thinks gun owners aren’t treated fairly in the US.
He was just going to do this for a day but he says he made the promotion longer because so many customers like it.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize