Black boxes could be mandated for cars in 2014
By the fall of 2014, it could be mandatory that all new cars come equipped with a “black box” like those found on planes.
The event data recorders will be able to detail all sorts of information including its primary focus of what happens during a crash like how fast the car was going and the number of passengers.
Some groups worry your privacy could end up being put at risk, but it’s already too late.
Many automakers have voluntarily installed the devices already.
The National Transportation Safety Agency has the authority to push this agenda and there’s nothing really standing in its way.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?