“A Toast to the Heroes” this weekend
Video: Jay Redman, Founder and Executive Director of Wounded Wear, talks about Wounded Wear and what the organization means to him. Plus, find out about the Wounded Wear event that will be held this weekend – “A Toast to the Heroes”.
Here is the event information:
3rd Annual ”A Toast to the Heroes”
Half Moon Cruise Center, Norfolk
Saturday night, February 9, 2013, 7 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Tickets: $90 (includes valet parking)
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly