Chris Brown faces a judge about community service allegations
Chris Brown faced a judge again Wednesday.
LA prosecutors say the Virginia native faked some of his community service so he should have to complete all 180 days again.
Brown was sentenced to probation in 2009 for beating up singer Rihanna.
She’s apparently seeing him again and was in the courtroom to support him.
Brown’s attorney said he and his client need more time to prove he did fulfill his sentence.
The judge agreed and granted that request.
Brown is due back in court on April 5th.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom