Chris Brown faces a judge about community service allegations
Chris Brown faced a judge again Wednesday.
LA prosecutors say the Virginia native faked some of his community service so he should have to complete all 180 days again.
Brown was sentenced to probation in 2009 for beating up singer Rihanna.
She’s apparently seeing him again and was in the courtroom to support him.
Brown’s attorney said he and his client need more time to prove he did fulfill his sentence.
The judge agreed and granted that request.
Brown is due back in court on April 5th.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'