Chris Brown faces a judge about community service allegations
Chris Brown faced a judge again Wednesday.
LA prosecutors say the Virginia native faked some of his community service so he should have to complete all 180 days again.
Brown was sentenced to probation in 2009 for beating up singer Rihanna.
She’s apparently seeing him again and was in the courtroom to support him.
Brown’s attorney said he and his client need more time to prove he did fulfill his sentence.
The judge agreed and granted that request.
Brown is due back in court on April 5th.
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Washington and Lee student killed, 9 injured in crash
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says