Chris Brown faces a judge about community service allegations
Chris Brown faced a judge again Wednesday.
LA prosecutors say the Virginia native faked some of his community service so he should have to complete all 180 days again.
Brown was sentenced to probation in 2009 for beating up singer Rihanna.
She’s apparently seeing him again and was in the courtroom to support him.
Brown’s attorney said he and his client need more time to prove he did fulfill his sentence.
The judge agreed and granted that request.
Brown is due back in court on April 5th.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations