CBS to stars going to the Grammys: Cover up
CBS is asking the stars of the music industry to cover up before they head to Sunday’s Grammy awards.
A memo sent by the network’s standards and practices department was leaked online by Deadline.
It asks talent appearing on camera to “adequately” cover their private parts, and avoid see-through clothing and “thong-type” costumes.
Stars are also asked to avoid T-shirts with brand name products, and any wardrobe item supporting an organized cause, including lapel pins.
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Hampton man who died after being placed in emergency custody identified