CBS to stars going to the Grammys: Cover up
CBS is asking the stars of the music industry to cover up before they head to Sunday’s Grammy awards.
A memo sent by the network’s standards and practices department was leaked online by Deadline.
It asks talent appearing on camera to “adequately” cover their private parts, and avoid see-through clothing and “thong-type” costumes.
Stars are also asked to avoid T-shirts with brand name products, and any wardrobe item supporting an organized cause, including lapel pins.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery