Woman arrested for hit-and-run after allegedly hitting teen wearing cow costume outside Chick-fil-A
Katrina Lovett Boone
Suffolk, Va. – Police have arrested a North Carolina woman for hit-and-run after she struck a worker wearing a cow costume at a Chick-fil-A restaurant in Suffolk on Monday.
Police say 19-year-old Brittany Knight had just left the restaurant in her costume to take up her post outside at 11:30am when she was struck by 38-year-old Katrina Lovett Boone as Boone drove through the drive-thru lane.
Boone allegedly briefly stopped, asked if Knight was OK, then continued through the drive-thru, paid for her food and left the scene.
Knight reportedly suffered a broken leg.
Police say Boone later called the restaurant and Suffolk police about the accident. Boone was arrested Wednesday afternoon and charged with Felony Hit and Run – Personal Injury.
Faces of meth
Va. vanity plates
Topless PTSD fight
Way too tan
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’