Woman arrested for hit-and-run after allegedly hitting teen wearing cow costume outside Chick-fil-A
Katrina Lovett Boone
Suffolk, Va. – Police have arrested a North Carolina woman for hit-and-run after she struck a worker wearing a cow costume at a Chick-fil-A restaurant in Suffolk on Monday.
Police say 19-year-old Brittany Knight had just left the restaurant in her costume to take up her post outside at 11:30am when she was struck by 38-year-old Katrina Lovett Boone as Boone drove through the drive-thru lane.
Boone allegedly briefly stopped, asked if Knight was OK, then continued through the drive-thru, paid for her food and left the scene.
Knight reportedly suffered a broken leg.
Police say Boone later called the restaurant and Suffolk police about the accident. Boone was arrested Wednesday afternoon and charged with Felony Hit and Run – Personal Injury.
Faces of meth
Va. vanity plates
Topless PTSD fight
Way too tan
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time