Did Chris Brown fake his community service hours?
Attorneys in Los Angeles County filed a 19-page petition today.
It says there’s no “credible, competent or verifiable evidence” that Brown performed all of his community labor.
They say at one time, he was on a flight to Cancun!
At the same time documents submitted to the court claimed he was picking up trash.
If this is true, that means he could be found in violation of his probation.
In 2009, he pleaded guilty to beating up R & B singer Rihanna.
He was sentenced to 5 years’ probation, 180 days of community labor and domestic violence counseling.
Now police in Richmond are being accused of doing shoddy work and workers at a community center are being asked if they took bribes from Brown!
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury