Did Chris Brown fake his community service hours?
Attorneys in Los Angeles County filed a 19-page petition today.
It says there’s no “credible, competent or verifiable evidence” that Brown performed all of his community labor.
They say at one time, he was on a flight to Cancun!
At the same time documents submitted to the court claimed he was picking up trash.
If this is true, that means he could be found in violation of his probation.
In 2009, he pleaded guilty to beating up R & B singer Rihanna.
He was sentenced to 5 years’ probation, 180 days of community labor and domestic violence counseling.
Now police in Richmond are being accused of doing shoddy work and workers at a community center are being asked if they took bribes from Brown!
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach