Allen Iverson loses Atlanta mansion in foreclosure auction
Allen Iverson with the Detroit Pistons in 2008. (Wikicommons)
Allen Iverson’s bad week just got worse, the former NBA star’s Atlanta home has been sold off in a foreclosure auction, according to TMZ.
The Hampton native allegedly defaulted on a $1.2 million mortgage, sending the $4.5 million home into foreclosure.
TMZ reports Iverson’s bank purchased the mansion yesterday for $2.5 million.
Earlier this week an Atlanta judge ripped Iverson’s parenting in a custody decree while granting a divorce from his wife Tawanna Iverson.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home