Allen Iverson loses Atlanta mansion in foreclosure auction
Allen Iverson with the Detroit Pistons in 2008. (Wikicommons)
Allen Iverson’s bad week just got worse, the former NBA star’s Atlanta home has been sold off in a foreclosure auction, according to TMZ.
The Hampton native allegedly defaulted on a $1.2 million mortgage, sending the $4.5 million home into foreclosure.
TMZ reports Iverson’s bank purchased the mansion yesterday for $2.5 million.
Earlier this week an Atlanta judge ripped Iverson’s parenting in a custody decree while granting a divorce from his wife Tawanna Iverson.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton