Isle of Wight mother facing charges in death of 4-month-old
Isle of Wight County, Va. – An Isle of Wight mother has been arrested and charged with being involved in the death of her 4-month-old baby girl.
The baby died back in 2008.
Investigators decided to take another look at it because of new information provided by the department of social services.
Alicia Flamini’s ex-boyfriend, 28-year-old Colten Butler, was arrested and charged last month.
Flamini has been released.
We have a crew gathering more information on this case and we’ll bring you updates as soon as they hit the newsroom.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home