Escaped inmate from Wyoming captured in Chesapeake
Chesapeake, Va. –Police say on Tuesday February 5, 2013 they arrested Stephen Francis Stinger. He was an escaped inmate from Wyoming.
Stinger was a work release participant at Cheyenne Transitional Center and failed to return from work in June 2012.
Stinger has been a fugitive for seven months and he was arrested in the Deep Creek section of Chesapeake.
He is now in the Chesapeake Correctional Center awaiting extradition proceedings to Wyoming.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more details.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel