White House petition asks for national holiday after the Super Bowl
Feeling groggy this morning after staying up to watch the Super Bowl?
Here’s an idea you’ll like.
A group called 4for4.com has posted a petition on the White House ‘We the People’ site asking the Obama Administration to consider declaring the Monday after the Super Bowl a national holiday.
They believe having Monday off will promote a more productive workplace on Tuesday.
So far, 14,687 have signed the petition. It needs 100,000 signatures by February 23rd in order for the administration to consider the petition and reply.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship