Virginia Port Authority holds public meeting about future
The Virginia Port Authority held another public hearing concerning its future.
It could be privatized. Some say this move could actually hurt the local economy and area businesses that use the Port.
In 2011, the Port of Virginia moved more than 62 million tons of cargo.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations