So God Made a Farmer – Did it rip off a 2011 YouTube video?
One of the Super Bowl’s most compelling ads was a two-minute spot from Ram Trucks featuring radio broadcaster Paul Harvey‘s speech “God Made a Farmer.”
While the commercial has garnered national attention, was the idea original? Or was it just a rip-off of a video uploaded to YouTube by Farms.com back in 2011?
And here’s the Farms.com advertisement from 2011:
What do you think?
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’