Body found in Hampton identified as missing woman
Hampton, Va. – Police are now investigating after they say a body was found Monday morning.
They have now identified the body as that of missing woman Candice Patrice Banks, 28, who was reported missing on January 25, 2013.
The body was found in a wooded area in the first block of Dogwood Street police say.
Details will be released as they become available.
If you have any information about this case, please call 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean