Look What’s Cookin – Turkey Mini-Meatloaves
1 tsp canola oil
½ C chopped onion
3 T dry breadcrumbs (Panko work well)
1 T chopped fresh Italian parsley
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp dried oregano
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
8 ounces ground turkey breast
2 T egg substitute
2 T ketchup
3 T Asian chili sauce
Method of Preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 350*.
- 2.Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat; warm canola oil until it shimmers. Add onion and sauté 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- 3.In a large bowl, combine onion, breadcrumbs, parsley and up to the egg substitute. Stir in 2 T chili sauce. Divide meat mixture evenly among 4 muffin cups sprayed with non-stick spray; place on baking sheet lined with foil (clean-up will be easier). Combine the ketchup with the remaining chili sauce; brush over meat loaf tops. Bake at 350* for 30 minutes, or until thermometer registers 165*.
- 4.Cool slightly, remove from muffin pan.
Yield: 4 servings (one muffin loaf each).
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study