Look What’s Cookin – Turkey Mini-Meatloaves
1 tsp canola oil
½ C chopped onion
3 T dry breadcrumbs (Panko work well)
1 T chopped fresh Italian parsley
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp dried oregano
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
8 ounces ground turkey breast
2 T egg substitute
2 T ketchup
3 T Asian chili sauce
Method of Preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 350*.
- 2.Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat; warm canola oil until it shimmers. Add onion and sauté 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- 3.In a large bowl, combine onion, breadcrumbs, parsley and up to the egg substitute. Stir in 2 T chili sauce. Divide meat mixture evenly among 4 muffin cups sprayed with non-stick spray; place on baking sheet lined with foil (clean-up will be easier). Combine the ketchup with the remaining chili sauce; brush over meat loaf tops. Bake at 350* for 30 minutes, or until thermometer registers 165*.
- 4.Cool slightly, remove from muffin pan.
Yield: 4 servings (one muffin loaf each).
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel