2 hospitalized in Virginia Beach condo fire
Virginia Beach, Va. – Officials are now investigating after a fire in Sawgrass condos overnight.
According to Virginia Beach Fire Battalion Chief Tim Riley, a husband and wife were hospitalized around 1 a.m. after flames tore through the beach condo. The husband was forced to jump from the balcony to escape. The two are expected to recover, officials tell NewsChannel 3.
Officials are still working to find the cause of the fire.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Grandy EMT allegedly hid camera in bunk room, Radio Shack tanning booth