2 hospitalized in Virginia Beach condo fire
Virginia Beach, Va. – Officials are now investigating after a fire in Sawgrass condos overnight.
According to Virginia Beach Fire Battalion Chief Tim Riley, a husband and wife were hospitalized around 1 a.m. after flames tore through the beach condo. The husband was forced to jump from the balcony to escape. The two are expected to recover, officials tell NewsChannel 3.
Officials are still working to find the cause of the fire.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean