Another arson reported on the Eastern Shore
Olney, Va. – Yet another arson was set on the Eastern Shore late Friday night.
Shortly after 11pm Virginia State Police were called to a fire in the 26000 block of Locustville Road in Olney.
The structure was an airplane hanger which was not occupied at the time of the fire. There were no injuries. Preliminary investigation has determined this to be arson.
Over 40 fires have been set on the Eastern shore since mid-November. All of them have been set in abandoned structures.
Anyone with information about these fires is asked to call the Virginia State Police toll-free at 1-800-582-8350 or (757) 424-6820; or call the Accomack County Sheriff’s Office at (757) 787-1131. There is a reward of up to $5,000 for information on the Accomack County fires that leads to an arrest and conviction.Submit Your Photo
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam