Police believe man who robbed Beach CVS this morning has robbed it before
Virginia Beach, Va. – Virginia Beach police now believe the man who robbed the CVS in the 1600 block of Laskin Road this morning is the same man who robbed it in August.
This morning’s robbery happened at 6:12 a.m.
The suspect is described as a black male in his 40s, with facial hair, and was seen wearing a red and black zip-up hooded sweatshirt.
Police say the suspect approached the cashier and demanded money. He immediately ran out of the front door in an unknown direction.
No weapon was displayed during the robbery, and no injuries were reported.
The previous robbery happened on August 29th at around 4:45am. The man used a handgun during that robbery.
Anyone with information about this crime is encouraged to call the Virginia Beach Crime Solvers Office at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (562-5887) or text VBTIP with your information to CRIMES (274697). Callers remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if their information leads to an arrest.Submit Your Photo
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel