Chesapeake 168 bypass closed due to dump truck accident
The Chesapeake 168 Bypass southbound will be closed for approximately two hours due to a dump truck which has spilled its load, according to VDOT.
The accident is just north of the bridge over the Chesapeake and Albemarle Canal.
Motorists are advised to use Battlefield Boulevard through Great Bridge as an alternate route.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize