Chesapeake 168 bypass closed due to dump truck accident
The Chesapeake 168 Bypass southbound will be closed for approximately two hours due to a dump truck which has spilled its load, according to VDOT.
The accident is just north of the bridge over the Chesapeake and Albemarle Canal.
Motorists are advised to use Battlefield Boulevard through Great Bridge as an alternate route.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales