Hit-and-run in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. – A man was hit twice overnight in Norfolk, police tell NewsChannel 3.
It happened near the intersection of Chesapeake Boulevard and Vero Street, just before 1 a.m. Thursday morning.
Officials say the driver hit the man twice – then drove away. The victim was taken to the hospital.
No word yet on how he is doing this afternoon.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- One dead, eight hurt in multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains