Hit-and-run in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. – A man was hit twice overnight in Norfolk, police tell NewsChannel 3.
It happened near the intersection of Chesapeake Boulevard and Vero Street, just before 1 a.m. Thursday morning.
Officials say the driver hit the man twice – then drove away. The victim was taken to the hospital.
No word yet on how he is doing this afternoon.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home