Tweet Seats: Theater experiments with seats for smartphone users
According to the Huffington Post, one theater in Providence is experimenting with seats for smart phone users.
The theater is now setting aside a small number of seats in the back for those who promise to live-tweet from the performance using a special hash tag.
They are calling them “Tweet Seats.”
A few theaters have been experimenting with the concept and other real-time uses of social media.
Some do not agree with it. They believe that the theater should remain technology free and that this kind of a concept would only distract other patrons.
What do you think?
Click here to read more on the Huffingtonpost.com.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach