Tweet Seats: Theater experiments with seats for smartphone users
According to the Huffington Post, one theater in Providence is experimenting with seats for smart phone users.
The theater is now setting aside a small number of seats in the back for those who promise to live-tweet from the performance using a special hash tag.
They are calling them “Tweet Seats.”
A few theaters have been experimenting with the concept and other real-time uses of social media.
Some do not agree with it. They believe that the theater should remain technology free and that this kind of a concept would only distract other patrons.
What do you think?
Click here to read more on the Huffingtonpost.com.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen