Taking Action Against Crime: Ashley Nicole East
Chesapeake police need your help to find a woman they say is running from them.
25-year-old Ashley Nicole East is wanted in Chesapeake for possession of heroin and marijuana.
Police also charged East with a felony for her third offense of shoplifting, and she’s in contempt of court for failing to pay child support.
Police say East last lived in the Indian River area of the city.
If you have any information about Ashley East, take action against crime and call the CrimeLine at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- 10 amazing photos of the Moore, Oklahoma tornado
- Oklahoma tornado rated an EF-5 by NWS