Taking Action Against Crime: Ashley Nicole East
Chesapeake police need your help to find a woman they say is running from them.
25-year-old Ashley Nicole East is wanted in Chesapeake for possession of heroin and marijuana.
Police also charged East with a felony for her third offense of shoplifting, and she’s in contempt of court for failing to pay child support.
Police say East last lived in the Indian River area of the city.
If you have any information about Ashley East, take action against crime and call the CrimeLine at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!