Cancer screenings: What you should know
Early detection of cancer saves lives, right?
This widely-held belief drives many to get unnecessary screenings.
As NewsChannel 3′s Juliet Bickford tells us – many cancer tests have been oversold to the general population – and the risks of some, outweigh the benefits. Watch the video for the full story.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery