Cancer screenings: What you should know
Early detection of cancer saves lives, right?
This widely-held belief drives many to get unnecessary screenings.
As NewsChannel 3′s Juliet Bickford tells us – many cancer tests have been oversold to the general population – and the risks of some, outweigh the benefits. Watch the video for the full story.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’