Are Virginia Beach judges fed up with speeders?
One by one, they tell their stories to a judge, who has heard all the excuses before.
Speeders racing through Virginia Beach are landing in jail far more often than lead-footed drivers in other cities.
So why are the Beach judges locking up speeders when other courts give them breaks. This story is tonight at 6.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested