Are Virginia Beach judges fed up with speeders?
One by one, they tell their stories to a judge, who has heard all the excuses before.
Speeders racing through Virginia Beach are landing in jail far more often than lead-footed drivers in other cities.
So why are the Beach judges locking up speeders when other courts give them breaks. This story is tonight at 6.
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge